A.B.A. Behavioral Consulting provides the highest level of clinical services to adults with varying levels of disability and their support teams. We promote behavior change through the application of Applied Behavior Analysis and evidence-based practices. Services include; individualized behavioral services, social skills classes, parent and caregiver training, group and individual staff training, and consultation.
Seacoast ABA Therapy & Consulting provides in-home and in-school ABA services for children with Autism. Through the 1:1 treatment programs we provide, families will see socially significant, positive improvements in numerous areas of their child’s lives, honing in on the skills that will promote independence and ultimately set the child up for success. We understand that no two children have the same strengths and areas of deficit. Each behavior plan is individualized to meet the specific areas of need for each child. Our approach provides support for the whole family, creating a unified family system that can be maintained outside of sessions.
kin:pathic provides Applied Behavioral Analysis services in the New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts regions and remotely via teletherapy. We emphasize a family oriented, empathy driven approach to behavioral therapy. Every family that we work with is assigned a dedicated parent coach in addition to their ABA therapy team, ensuring consistent and personalized attention. Each child’s program is individualized to include evidence-based strategies most suited to them and their family. In addition to working directly with children 18 months and older, we offer individual and group parent training sessions, social skills groups, play groups, and parent support groups. kin:pathic also partners with local and regional school districts, offering consultation, training and support to educational teams.Center-based services will be offered beginning in September 2020, located in Amherst, NH. Private insurance, Medicaid, and private pay options are available.
Located in Merrimack, NH and serving southern NH Prime Lifetime Services (PLS) provides in-home ABA therapy to children and adolescents with autism. The in-home program is individually designed around the client’s and family’s specific needs, with goals based on direct assessment by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Every in-home ABA program is unique; our BCBAs ensure that every client’s program is tailored to their specific learning goals and needs. PLS also offers behavior consultation packages where a Behavior Specialist meets with parents and caregivers for a set number of structured sessions, training them to use ABA in their daily routines. PLS offers Clinic-based services include one to one ABA programs, group ABA programs, intensive social skills classes, LEGO and STEM groups, parent training, themed social field trips…and more!
Behavioral Learning Network’s mission is to provide state-of-the-art, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities to help them reach their fullest individual potential within the least restricted environment. They provide comprehensive and focused Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment to children with autism and severe problem behaviors, ages 2 – 25 years old, in their home, school and community settings. All of their services are based on the scientific principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and are provided by a caring and supportive team extensively trained in both ABA as well as working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other related developmental disabilities. Services provided include skill-based assessments, functional behavior assessments, one-to-one home based services, one-to-one school based services and consultation services. Located in Portsmouth NH and servicing areas within an hours drive.
The CARD program includes comprehensive and cutting-edge curricula that can be tailored to the specific needs of individuals from birth through adulthood. These programs help individuals learn to communicate, develop friendships, and lead happy, healthy lives.CARD Specialized Outpatient Services (SOS) provides assistance with specific areas of concern for a family and develops and implements strategies to diminish challenging behaviors and teach necessary skills.
Located in Manchester, NH Applied Behavior provides services for children ages 0-21 yrs.
- Assessments. Provide an assessment of your child’s functioning level
- Treatment Plan. We will create an individualized treatment plan that meets your child’s needs and maximizes your child’s learning and functioning potential
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). A BCBA will create and update the treatment plan weekly, track progress reports, provide in home therapist supervision, give weekly parent training sessions and be available to you as the parent every step of the way as your child progresses.
- ABA Therapists. Upon approval, we will assign your child an ABA trained therapist who will come to your house and work on your schedule to provide your child with Behavioral Therapy that best fits his/her treatment goals as prescribed in the BCBA treatment plan.
- Home Based Behavioral Therapy. Our ABA and related service providers will come to your home for home based behavioral therapy after school. This may be in addition to services you may be getting through the Department of Education.
- Parent Training. At Applied Behavioral Counseling we realize that positive change only happens when parents and family are involved with treatment. We will provide Parental Training sessions given by BCBAs who are specifically trained to provide an understanding of Behavioral Analysis treatment.
- Increasing social skills and eye contact
- Decreasing negative Behaviors
- Increasing overall level of functioning including self-help and daily living skills such as toileting, self-feeding, and morning and afternoon routines.
- Increasing cognitive skills such as letter and word recognition as well as reading, writing and motor skill
Designs individual behavioral programming for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Aspergers Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and other related disorders. Programming is based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Services include 1:1 ABA therapy, school consultation, assessments, family and school trainings, IFSP/IEP assistance and development, and community assistance. Services may be conducted in both the school and home setting.Services available in Portsmouth, Newington, Rye, Greenland, Dover, Somersworth, Rochester, Exeter, Stratham. Contact their office about services in areas that are not listed.
Serves children, teens, and adults – ages 2-99. Services are clinic based, home-based, vocational, school, and/or community settings. They serve the towns in: Coos, Grafton, Carroll, Belknap, Merrimack and Sullivan counties. Provides function based assessments, making data-based treatment decisions, implementing individualized treatment and behavior plans and teaching effective ABA strategies that give children, teens, and adults functional skills for life.
IPPI New Hampshire serves children and adults with autism and other behavioral challenges from its offices in Concord, Merrimack and the Stratham. The agency also outreaches to families, schools, and other professionals throughout the state who need specialized planning and assistance with difficult situations faced by individuals with disabilities. The Institute provides a statewide Clinical Outreach Department whose clinicians provide on-site School-Based Services to help students aged 3-21 experiencing behavioral challenges. Our Clinical Outreach department also offers comprehensive programs that remediate the fundamental problems of autism.
The services offered state-wide include:
♦ BCBA Services
♦ Early Intervention
♦ School-based Supports
♦ Outreach Assistance to Children and Families
♦ Behavioral Consultation and Training for Professionals and Parents