New England Pet Partners Inc. is a non-
In collaboration with a strong group of experienced volunteer teams, board of directors, advisors, committees and sponsors, NEPP offers:
- Registered Visiting Teams (Visiting Volunteer Teams are free-
for- service if they intend to take advantage of Pet Partners’s Liability Coverage).
- Teams may charge a fee-
for- service if they own their own businesses or provide services as health care professionals on their own.
- Team Training and Evaluations
- Private Coaching / Mentoring (fee for service)
- Workshops / Practicums (fee-
- Treatment Planning / Intervention (as a adjunct and may be fee for service)
- Through a structured, yet flexible plan, we can assist in developing a program and provide training to safely integrate Pet-
Assisted Activities and/or Therapy, as an adjunct to existing treatment modalities.
Web: Web site
Phone: (603) 635-3647