March 31, 2022
The Wrightslaw Special Education Law & Advocacy Conference is designed to meet the needs of parents, educators, health care providers, advocates, and attorneys who represent children with disabilities regarding special education; it is not disability specific.
Come hear Pete Wright talk about:
- Special education law, rights, and responsibilities;
- Tests and measurements to measure progress & regression;
- SMART IEPs; and
- Strategies for effective advocacy
- A full-day seminar by Peter Wright-PLUS
- Light breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- 3 of Pete & Pam Wright’s most popular books – Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, 2nd Ed., Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy, 2nd Ed., and Wrightslaw: All About IEPs, plus a Wrightslaw highlighter pen. Additionally, a week after the program, Wrightslaw will email all 3 books to each attendee in the adobe.pdf format. The print and pdf books retail for $103.70!
- Additional, NH_specific materials
Registration Fees (Payable to Parent Information Center, 54 Old Suncook Rd., Concord, NH 03301)
Call 603-224-7005 or 1-800-947-7005 (NH Only) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- $195 General Registration
- $135 Special Rate for PIC Volunteer Advocates Only
Register Here: https://bit.ly/WrightslawMarch312022