VIRTUAL Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Camp open to ANY KIDS 6-19!!
August 28, 2020 – August 30, 2020
Check out this upcoming virtual AAC camp! It's open to children and youth 6 - 19 years old who use (own) speech-generating communication devices and their families.
- Attendees can be from anywhere in the world...they just need an Internet connection
This camp should be chock full of engaging language activities! Dr. Kathy Howery and super fun AAC SLP Shaun Pearson are on board to make this a memorable few days!
- Fill out and send in the Registration Form to Kim Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. The form is a fillable PDF so typing in your name for a signature is fine. Be sure to include a headshot image of your camper and any siblings.
- $40 per family participating and includes camper packets (with camp t-shirts and other material) delivered to your door.
- *Registration deadline is July 24, 2020, so register today!
* Campers must own a speech-generating device to participate.