Transitioning from Adolescent to Adult Behavioral Services
March 30, 2022
Join us for a free webinar to help families and professionals transition their adolescents to adult behavioral services.
About this event
Amanda Schoenberg, M.Ed., BCBA, Katelyn Freeman, MS, BCBA and Ryan Witterschein, MS, BCBA will be hosting a free webinar for families and professional to help prepare for the transition from adolescent to adult services. This transition is a big milestone for which many families and young adults feel unprepared.
- Webinar 3-4pm followed by Q&A session 4-4:30pm. We will discuss:
- Behavioral Services in the adult developmentally disabled/acquired brain injury field
- Funding for services
- Advocating for the service your family needs
- How to prepare your adolescent for transition
- Family and individual resources