SERVING ON GROUPS THAT MAKE DECISIONS Webinar Series
July 14, 2020
Sponsored by SPAN
START PARENT LEADERS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Joining decision-making groups is an important way for parents to have a voice and improve the lives of children and families. This webinar series will prepare and empower you to successfully serve on a group.
You can make a difference!!
- Recognize your personal leadership skills
- Build an understanding of decision-making groups
- Develop skills essential for active and meaningful participation in groups
All webinars are from Noon - 1 pm
- July 14 - Opportunities to Get Involved and Types of Groups
- August 11 - Processes and Tools Groups Use
- September 8 - How to Use Data on a Decision-Making Group
- September 29 - Overview of Serving on Groups in Spanish
- October 13 - Roles of Families and Skills for Serving on Groups
For more information, contact SPAN at 973-642-8100 ext. 123 or email at email@example.com