June 11, 2022
We would like to announce a free, virtual educational event that may be of interest to you and your family. The Epilepsy Center at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Dartmouth Health’s academic medical center, will host Epilepsy Awareness Day in partnership with the Epilepsy Foundation New England.
Register today, by calling (603) 650 8165 Or by visiting, go.d-h.org/epilepsy-education-day
Event details Learn about:
- Advances in epilepsy care
- Psychogenic non-epileptic seizures (PNES)
- Psychosocial health in epilepsy
- Family-Centered Epilepsy Care
- Participate in Seizure First Aid training
- Connect with local resources and services through our partners at the Epilepsy Foundation of New England.