August 24, 2020 – August 29, 2020
Registration for our virtual Symposium is free!
The global health pandemic caused by Covid-19 has forced mankind to rethink how we approach almost every facet of life. While we know that gathering in person in Baltimore would provide us all with a much-needed sense of support and community, the reality is that we too must adapt. Now, more than ever before, the need to come together and support each other is paramount.
We’re working hard to plan a virtual Symposium of epic proportions that will honor our longstanding tradition of providing quality educational programming, access to resources, and opportunities for the bleeding disorders community to connect with and support one another.
Our virtual Symposium will foster connection and sharing of top-notch educational content. We hope you’ll join us!
What you’ll find at Virtual Symposium:
- The same great sessions, available online, both live and recorded with trusted bleeding disorders experts
- A networking lounge and ways to connect with your friends
- An interactive Exhibit Hall with opportunities to chat with industry partners
- A welcome session with Keynote Speaker Lindsay Vos
- Our annual awards ceremony with a special announcement about Symposium 2021
- Watch and listen to sessions on your own time throughout the week
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
A series of sessions, FREE of charge, will be available to the attendees to view from the comfort of your home. Over the course of the six days, starting on Monday, August 24, attendees can participate in sessions that will cover multiple topics. For more information on those topics, please visit our website: www.hemophiliafed.org/symposium.
Important Note: Each adult needs to have their own, unique, email address in order to access the virtual platform. To login to the platform, you simply need your email address. If you and a family share an email, only one of you can be logged in at a time. As we get closer to the event, we will share the link to the virtual site.
For more information and to register: https://www.hemophiliafed.org/our-role-and-programs/national-community-events/annual-symposium/