July 11, 2020 – July 15, 2020
Training the Next Generation of Leaders with Bleeding Disorders
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 Young Adult Advocacy Summit will be held virtually.
HFA will provide online education for young adults ages 18-30 years old with bleeding disorders from July to November 2020. Participants will develop advocacy and leadership skills through interactive training with experts in policy, advocacy, and communications.
Activities will include:
- Comprehensive personal and legislative advocacy training
- Presentations on federal and state policy issues and how they affect the bleeding disorders community
- Virtual Congressional office meetings to practice skills
- Communications workshop about how to craft and share your story
- Health insurance overview for young adults
- Learning from other young adults with bleeding disorders about the challenges they face every day
- Building networks across the bleeding disorders community to foster activities at the local level
- And much more!
Apply by July 16th at https://ww2.eventrebels.com/er/Registration/StepRegInfo.jsp?ActivityID=33666&StepNumber=1&v=OTBjMDAwYzMtOGZhZi00NzY4LWE2M2YtNzU0ZmYzMjFjNDdk