This is a very complete guide addressing language development. Includes normal language milestones tips on finding the right therapy, speech exercises to do at home as well as information about:
- Ways to identify the warning signs of a speech disorder.
- Information on how to get the right kind of evaluations and therapy
- Ways to obtain appropriate services through the school system and health insurance
- Fun at-home activities that parents can do with their child to stimulate speech
- Groundbreaking evidence of the promising and dramatic benefits of nutritional supplementation
- Advice from experienced parents who’ve been there on what to expect and what you can do to be your child’s best advocate