Located in Manchester, NH Applied Behavior provides services for children ages 0-21 yrs.
- Assessments. Provide an assessment of your child’s functioning level
- Treatment Plan. We will create an individualized treatment plan that meets your child’s needs and maximizes your child’s learning and functioning potential
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). A BCBA will create and update the treatment plan weekly, track progress reports, provide in home therapist supervision, give weekly parent training sessions and be available to you as the parent every step of the way as your child progresses.
- ABA Therapists. Upon approval, we will assign your child an ABA trained therapist who will come to your house and work on your schedule to provide your child with Behavioral Therapy that best fits his/her treatment goals as prescribed in the BCBA treatment plan.
- Home Based Behavioral Therapy. Our ABA and related service providers will come to your home for home based behavioral therapy after school. This may be in addition to services you may be getting through the Department of Education.
- Parent Training. At Applied Behavioral Counseling we realize that positive change only happens when parents and family are involved with treatment. We will provide Parental Training sessions given by BCBAs who are specifically trained to provide an understanding of Behavioral Analysis treatment.
- Increasing social skills and eye contact
- Decreasing negative Behaviors
- Increasing overall level of functioning including self-help and daily living skills such as toileting, self-feeding, and morning and afternoon routines.
- Increasing cognitive skills such as letter and word recognition as well as reading, writing and motor skill
Web: Web site
Phone: (603) 664-4411