May 10, 2019 –
Neuropsychology & Educational Services for Children & Adolescents (NESCA) is a pediatric neuropsychology practice and integrative treatment center located in Londonderry, New Hampshire, serving clients from preschool through young adulthood and their families.
NESCA’s Transition Specialist Dina Karlon, M.A., will be presenting a workshop titled, Preventing Failure to Launch: How to Prepare Your Teen for Life after High School.
This FREE educational event will explore:
• How to prepare students for their short- and long-term path
• How to teach students to develop a postsecondary vision and help them achieve it
• What transition planning is and when and how to start it
• How to help teens develop independence and other necessary skills for life after high school
• What the options are for students after high school – college, vocational/trade school, gap year, work – and how to make the right decision
RSVP REQUIRED to this free educational event: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information available at https://www.facebook.com/events/341633203158930/