Mental Health Round Table: Success in Uncertain Times [Zoom]
May 27, 2020
Join the NH Community Behavioral Health Association for a Free Virtual Round Table discussion around the hard work, positive stories, and strides that have been made in the NH mental health community. From clinicians transitioning to Telehealth, schools and families stepping into an online world and encouraging stories from people around the state, let's take this opportunity to celebrate the wins and find the silver linings in a challenging COVID-19 world.
Moderator- Annemarie Timmins- Communications and Project Manager, Reaching Higher NH, Riverbend Board Member
1) Jodie Lubarsky MA, LCMHC, Child, Adolescent, and Family Services Director/ Seacoast Mental Health Center, Inc.
2) Cynthia L. Whitaker, PsyD, MLADC, Chief Of Services /Greater Nashua Mental Health
3) Kenneth Norton LICSW, Executive Director / NAMI NH
4) Dennis Walker, Director of Emergency Services / Seacoast Mental Health Center, Inc.
5) Michelle Myler, Administrator Bureau of Student Wellness/ DOE
6) Erin Farrell, Director of Adult Services / Community Partners
7) Jessica Lachance, Director of Mobile Crisis Unit / The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester