NH Family Voices has been empowering and informing Granite State families and the professionals who serve them for over twenty-five years. Our organization helps families and professionals create collaborative working partnerships to provide the support and services needed for ALL children to reach their fullest potential.
Position Overview: The Developmental Screening Care Coordinator position is a currently 37.5 hour a week grant-funded position through 12/31/22.
The DSCC will provide energy and enthusiasm in both development and delivery of a centralized access point for families of young children seeking screening and/or follow-up referral assistance. The person hired must have the ability to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Priority hiring will be given to an individual with lived experience as a parent.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Education, Human Services, or related field.
Essential Functions: Oversee centralized data management and reporting,
- Maintain centralized resource directory for family supports,
- Actively seek and process referrals for screenings completed by families not connected to a Family Resource Center, and
- Document referrals and follow-ups for families served by Family Resource Centers.
- Prepare detailed reports and records accurately in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience working with families, schools, early childhood service providers, child care providers, and community organizations
- Child screening/assessment knowledge and experience
- Belief and experience in building partnerships
- Interest in system development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and Zoom
- Data entry experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
♥ Interested applicants should forward their cover letter describing how they meet the qualifications and requirements of this position and resume to Terry Ohlson-Martin at email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS
The Parent Information Center/NH Family Voices is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.