Parenting with PTSD: Understanding and Healing for Parenting Survivors
June 28, 2018 –
You thought you were “over it.” Then you had your kids and you were reliving your childhood abuse through flashbacks and panic attacks. You are not alone and healing is possible.
In this one-day workshop co-led by author Dawn Daum and HERE this NOW founder Emily Read Daniels, participants will gain an understanding of ACEs science and its impact on:
* mental, emotional, and physical health;
* common triggers parenting survivors experience;
* common reactions and symptoms experienced by parenting survivors;
* the role self and co-regulation play in re-calibrating the body’s stress response system
* interrupting the cycle of abuse
Intentionally offered in the bucolic village of Hancock, NH, participants will complete this workshop feeling supported, informed, validated, and equipped to strengthen their individual resilience and aid their healing or the healing of those they serve.
Cost: $150.00 (early bird rate till June 18th)