Low Vision and Blindness Technology Fair
June 2, 2017 –
When: Friday, June 2, 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Where: Easter Seals Technology Center, NPC Building Community Room,
89 South St. Boston, MA 02111
Exhibitors will be on hand to show their latest devices in the area of low vision and blindness. Here is a list of some of the companies and agencies that will be participating.
· The Carroll Center Store http://www.carroll.org
- New England Low Vision and Blindness - nelowvision.com
- AdaptiVision - http://lowvisionsource.com/
- Perkins Talking Book Library - perkins.org/library
- BaumUSA, Inc baumusa.com
- National Braille Press nbp.org
- MA Commission for the Blind mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/mcb
- Inc http://www.sonzia.com
Please request accommodations by May 20.
For more information please contact Catherine Bly 617-226-2634 firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP: Appreciated – ALL ARE WELCOME!
MassMATCH is funded by the Administration for Community Living at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and managed by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission. MassMATCH Assistive Technology Regional Center-Boston operated by Easter Seals MA provides device demonstrations and loans of the latest equipment to the public.